A fire ceremony is one of the best ways to clear and release energies that no longer serve you. The fire can burn up negative thoughts, emotions and anything else that you want to let go of. by letting go of these old energies, you can live a better life and get closer to your soul purpose.
Fire ceremony is wonderful to do at the beginning of any new time in your life. You could do during the new moon, full moon, the beginning of a new year or a new season. You could also do a ceremony during the change of seasons (solstice, equinox), at the Full Moon, New Moon, and even during the new year. It can also be done when you are feeling stuck and can't figure out how to move forward.
Fire Ceremony Preparation
You will need to get paper and and write down the things you are looking to remove from your life. If you have made drawings, have pictures, anything like that make sure you collect those also. Next, you will Prepare a fire in a SAFE manner, whether that is using a fire pit, using a candle in a fire-safe container, or even using a barbecue. Most importantly, just make sure the fire is safe.
1) Start by creating sacred space. If you do not already have a ritual to do this, call upon whatever you believe in: The Divine, your ancestors, spirit guides, angels, and just about anyone who is on your spiritual team. Ask them to be with you, thank them for showing up and for the work that has already begun.
2) Ask the spirit of the Fire to help you release what you want to let go of and thank it. Then ask the spirit of the earth for absorbing it.
3) Now you can start placing the items into the fire one by one. As you put them into the fire, say aloud what it is you are letting go. After each item you put into the fire, look upon the fire and see the smoke rise and remove these blocks from your life.
4) If anything else comes up during the ceremony, name it and release it, even if you haven't written it down, speak it into the fire.
5) Thank the fire for what it has done. this is not necessary but i love to dance or sing a song to celebrate what the spirits have done for me. Then put out the fire. Give gratitude to the divine and the spirits you have called in for what they have done and will continue to do. The most important part of the ceremony is to know and believe that it is done and finished.
A place of fun, learning and exploring the awesome world of Tarot.