Finally Spring has arrived! We welcome it with opened arms here on the East Coast of the US, after the long and very cold winter. As most of us know, Spring is a time for renewals and the birth of new beginnings. It is also time for a nice good clean of the house to get rid all of that build up from Winter. So in addition to cleaning our homes, why don't we clean up our lives? Our relationships? This is a great time to start anew and get rid of all the clutter in our lives. So I made a tarot spread just for that!
1. What do I want to give birth to this spring?
2. What do I need to do to make that come to life?
3. What is not serving me anymore? (3 Cards)
4. What do I need to do to let go of these things (2 cards)
5. What secrets are holding me back?
6. What will I learn from this experience?
Use this spread to find out how you can clear out your spiritual and emotional closet and get ready for this new season in your life! Hope you enjoy this one!
A place of fun, learning and exploring the awesome world of Tarot.